PASSION – EXPERTISE – KNOWHOW
- Envirotech Group have successfully completed a new shop fit for Brooks Brothers in a 1800ft2 unit at Westfield.
- Tender process and was awarded the job.
- Works included M&E, joinery, shop front, feature lighting and decoration.
- 8 Week programme which was delivered on time and in budget.
- Over 7500 accident-free site hours
- Westfield, White City Shopping Mall
- Delivery/ Space Constraints
The Envirotech Group has successfully completed and handed over a high-end clothing brand, Brooks Brothers store located at Westfield Shopping Centre, White City. Back in September Envirotech group was invited to tender for the latest Brooks Brothers UK store after successfully being awarded the project, works began in October 2019.
Works on the 1800ft2 unit comprised of full M&E, joinery, shop front, feature lighting and decoration throughout.
The store was handed over last Sunday (08/12/2019) after an 8-week programme. We delivered a well finished, stylish store to the client both on time and within allocated budgets allowing them to open the doors the following day.
As works were completed within a live shopping mall, external space and space for storage of materials was limited, as such deliveries had to be strategically planned by our team ensuring we also met the requirements of the mall.
We are pleased to report there was a total of 7500 accident-free working hours on site.
Thank you and well done to all involved, special thanks to client team @Cameron Jones of Equitas and Matthew Evans @Push Design